Fun Links from Janet (who won’t get her own blog)
- Check out Zen Tarot. The reading I did was pretty accurate. The cards are just gorgeous.
- Need to remind yourself of something next week or five years from now? Future Me is a tool that lets you send a written time capusule to yourself.
- Chat like the kids on AOL with this AOLer Translator.
- Janet says RSVP – A Dinner Party Game is totally addicting! She’s right. I already had several hours of fun with this one when MJ posted it last week.
- Sell your Soul. Sadly, mine is only worth £10,186 and I’ve been informed that 77% of people have a purer soul than me.
- Need to tell someone they’re an ass? Why not show them instead with an AssGram.
- And if you really don’t like them, send them a curse from pinstruck – digital voodoo while you’re at it. (You know, I’m starting to think I might have pissed Janet off at some point.)