Thought I’d do the Friday Five again this week. I’ll keep it short.
1. What is your favorite time of year?
2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season?
The leaves changing color, the coolness in the air. Apple cider. Halloween.
3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why?
Winter (mostly just mid-January through mid-March). Just tired of it already, got the blahs.
4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons?
Not really. I’ve been invited to various Wiccan gatherings for celebrating the passing of seasons. I’ve enjoyed them immensely because it’s made me take notice of things I’d otherwise miss, or be oblivious to. Happy (belated) Ostara, by the way.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do outside?
Camping. There’s something to be said for being outdoors and cooking on an open fire when no one else is around.