Shit. I’ve been away so long. Okay, here goes:
- HABIT/FACT: I am a major procrastinator. Yeah, I know it’s supposed to be a little known tidbit but since I’ve been gone so long from the blog I just figured I’d start with that as my excuse.
- FACT: I lived in Colorado for a year as a kid. It was when I was in the 2nd grade. That year I learned how to fish and ski, chipped my front tooth on a cafeteria table and laughed when my younger brother – who was five – got run over by a bus. It just seemed funny to me when mom told me, I think I saw it in my head like a cartoon. Mom got mad and slapped me.
- FACT: I’ve never had to wear a cast. The only bones I ever broke were some small ones in the top of my foot, owing to a water skiing accident when I was 16.
- FACT: I’ve never been written a ticket for a moving violation… yet.
- FACT: I can move my big toe and 3rd toe in tandem while the 2nd, 4th and little toe stay still. On both feet. I’ve never met anyone that can do this. When I was a kid I used to distract my grandma from the TV by putting my feet up on the coffee table and moving those 2 toes. She’d laugh and laugh.
- HABIT/FACT: I cannot stand a dirty fridge and clean it nearly every time new groceries come into the house.
- FACT: I’ve seen over 50 live music shows since I was a young teen. Among these: The Rolling Stones (2 or 3x), David Bowie (3x), Rush, The Doobie Brothers, Journey, Fleetwood Mac (2x), Neil Young, Midnight Oil, Indigo Girls (3x), BareNaked Ladies (3x), Annie Lennox, Sting, Neil Diamond, Simon & Garfunkel, Journey, Styx, Rusted Root, Jewel, U2, Laurie Anderson, Grateful Dead (3x), The Cult, The B-52s (2x), Foreigner, The Tragically Hip (4x), Sarah MacLachan, (2x), Moody Blues, Tori Amos, Supertramp, KISS, Melissa Etheridge, Santana, and much, much more.
- FACT: I have never passed on a chain letter in my life, before or after the inception of email technology. So…